COVID Safety Practices
Your health and safety is our top priority. As we navigate these times together, we have implemented new protocols. Please review these carefully. We are also de-densifying the office to maintain social distancing as much as possible. As much as we all love our face to face engagement with you, you will see fewer staff on site and fewer patients in the office at one time.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-OFFICE VISITS
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Please notify us of your arrival in the parking lot by calling 518-786-1700 and wait in your car.
- Ensure that all your forms are completed in myTouchMD, including the COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Be sure to wear your own mask when entering the building and office.
- Do not bring anyone with you unless you have cleared this with our office before coming in.
- Please wash your hands before coming into the office in the restroom near elevator
- When you arrive at the office, please wait inside the door for a staff member to check you in with a temperature scan and hand sanitizer.
- We will escort you to a sanitized room to see our nurse, PA or Dr. Capek.
Please expect that we will be wearing masks as well and in some cases, face shields depending on your visit and the interactions required.
We are minimizing touch-points in the office and cleaning all surfaces, door handles, pens etc. constantly.
We appreciate your partnership and cooperation in keeping our staff and patients safe!
Dr. Capek and Staff