Your health and safety are our top priority. Please review our COVID safety practices below before your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Ensure that all your forms are completed in myTouchMD.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you test positive for COVID, if you have been recently exposed to COVID, or if you have any COVID-related symptoms.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- A nurse may take your temperature during your appointment intake.
- We will escort you to a sanitized room to see our nurse, PA or Dr. Capek.
We are minimizing touchpoints in the office and cleaning all surfaces, door handles, pens etc. constantly.
We appreciate your partnership and cooperation in keeping our staff and patients safe!
Dr. Capek and Staff