Located in upstate New York, Capek Plastic Surgery is a medical practice offering advanced cosmetic Plastic Surgery and noninvasive MedSpa services from the unique perspective of a female plastic surgeon. Dr. Lucie Capek and her team have a reputation for clinical excellence, attention to detail, and a genuine, caring approach to patient care. Above all, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our patients with a holistic approach to beauty.
POSITIONS WE’RE HIRING FOR:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) PER DIEM
The LPN is responsible for Pre- and Post-operative care while assisting in day-to-day patient care activities. You must be licensed as an LPN in New York. This role is a full-time, in-office position. We conduct reference and background checks on final candidates.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Escorting patients to examination rooms and capturing vital signs
- Gathering information and patient histories
- Assisting the Surgeon, PA or NP with examinations, measurements, and photos
- Assisting the Surgeon, PA or NP by preparing injectables and setting up for and assisting with in-office surgeries
- Tracking pre-operative test results and medical clearances, educating patients on surgical procedures, ordering implants and garments
- Assisting with suture & drain removal, wound care and post-operative telephone consultation
- Arranging and ensuring biohazardous waste pick-up
- Inventory and supply management
RN CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER - PLASTIC SURGERY
The Nurse Manager is responsible for managing the clinical team in the office and the Office-Based Surgical Suite (OBS) and all aspects of peri-operative patient care. This is a working manager position where you will supervise staff and also participate in patient care duties. In addition, you will assist in the day-to-day patient care activities of the practice, be responsible for training and educating clinical staff, and be responsible for regular reporting and supervision of the financial and inventory aspects of the Office-Based Surgical Suite.
What You Must Bring to This Role
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or graduate of accredited nursing program – required
- Unrestricted NYS Registered Nurse License – required
- OR experience required – pre-op, circulating, and PACU
- Demonstrated knowledge of OR operations & procedures
- A history of excellence in communication, active listening, & problem solving
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- A history of successfully managing a small team
We offer comprehensive health plans for our team members and their families.
Your can smile confidently knowing that your smile is covered with our dental partners.
401K WITH PROFIT SHARE
Save for the future with our 401k program, and receive additional earnings with our profit sharing options.
Save on your favorite cosmetic procedures and treatments with our convenient allowance package.
If you need a vacation, we hear you – and we offer paid time off for all employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you’re feeling under the weather, you can rest at home comfortably knowing that you’ll still receive pay with our sick time coverage.
Get to know your own teammates better with team building events!
Need help learning about a new machine or treatment? We offer training for our team members to help keep them up-to-date on all things cosmetic.
Are you a student looking for summer work or an Internship related to your field of study and career goals? We may have an opportunity for you! Get in touch with us to find out more. We’d love to hear from you.
For more information, contact us today!
Dr. Lucie Capek offers advanced cosmetic plastic surgery from the unique perspective of a female plastic surgeon. Since 1996, she has been serving patients in the Capital District from Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, and Troy, NY. She is known for using the latest technology to perform body contouring, breast surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery. She personalizes every treatment to give each patient the most natural-looking results, enhancing their beauty and increasing their self-confidence. Above all, her practice is dedicated to your health and wellness. Dr. Capek understands that your beauty and confidence is about more than just your appearance. To schedule your first consultation, contact Lucie Capek, MD.LEARN MORE
⚕ Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
👩🏼⚕️ Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
✨ Boutique Aesthetic Practice & Medspa
💉 MedSpa - @capekmedspa
CAPEK SURGICAL ARTS
Dr. Capek is pleased to offer her patients an intimate, comfortable and discreet surgical experience at Capek Surgical Arts (CSA), her state-of-the-art Quad A accredited operating suite right here in Latham, NY. You can undergo your procedure under the expert care of board-certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Capek and her exceptional team of anesthesia and clinical staff without having to go to a hospital or surgery center.. Cae you can expect with Dr. Capek and her team.LEARN MORE