According to research from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the number of injectable fillers such as Sculptra and Juvéderm is increasing rapidly. These treatments have proven to be one of the most effective ways to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as adding volume to the face or hands. If you are on the fence about using cosmetic fillers, here are five reasons you don’t want to miss out on this revolutionary treatment.
- Instant Results. Injectable fillers deliver results almost immediately. If you’re looking to smooth creases and wrinkles or plump your lips and hands, you don’t have to wait weeks or months. Results appear within hours and final appearance is stable after a few days. If you have an event or holiday in a couple of weeks, an injectable filler will ensure you are looking your very best.
- Little Downtime. Filler treatments are a quick office procedure – 15 minutes of numbing cream and about half an hour to complete. Icing on and off for the rest of the day is recommended but most people return to work the next day.
- Affordable. Plastic surgery can be costly. If you’re looking to enhance your face for a younger, smoother version of yourself, you may choose to opt for injectable fillers instead, or in the meantime. Combining various fillers for different areas of the face can give you a ‘liquid facelift’, taking years off your face!
- Options. Injectable fillers don’t have to be used only for wrinkles. Fillers such as Sculptra are FDA-approved for hand rejuvenation, restoring volume and reducing the appearance of veins and prominent tendons. If you’re looking for plump and kissable lips, look no further than a filler to give you a sexy pout.
- Rejuvenating. Most injectable fillers stimulate your own collagen growth over time. This ’retention’ effect means that filler treatments truly slow down the aging process, making you look fresher and younger with regular use.
If you are interested in erasing wrinkles, restoring lost volume, or contouring with fillers contact Dr. Capek to schedule your consultation.