It’s true, plastic surgery patients are mostly female, but we are seeing an increasing number of men seeking our services. This is also a national trend, as plastic surgery and cosmetic services become popular with people of all ages.
Our male patients are asking for a wide variety of services and procedures and their ages range from 20’s to 80’s! Many of us are embracing healthier choices and a more youthful lifestyle for decades. Our male patients want to look as good as they feel.
Here’s what men want and get in our practice:
- Skin care, Hydrafacials and laser treatments. These improve acne, aging skin, reverse sun damage and rosacea with no downtime.
- Botox and Fillers. These not only slow down aging but can make you look more cheerful, polished and positive.
- Kybella. This is a very popular, gradual and non-surgical alternative to reduce your double chin!
- Eyelid surgery. Great option for men to get rid of saggy skin and under eye bags. I use volume-preserving techniques so that you still look like yourself, your eye shape doesn’t change but you look less tired and more refreshed.
- Browlifts, facelifts and necklifts. My less invasive techniques offer natural-looking options for middle-aged and older men who want to improve heavy brows, jowls and the dreaded neck ‘waddle’. Our Precision Tx. Laserlift can be performed in the office with minimal downtime.
- Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. These give you a more balanced, refined face and profile at any age.
- Gynecomastia (male breast) correction. This is a common issue for men and often starts in puberty. It can be corrected with minimal scarring and downtime.
- Liposuction. Men often have areas of stubborn fat that just won’t go away, even with diet and exercise. Energy-assisted liposuction such as VASER is an excellent, gentler lipo-contouring option for any area.
- Body lifts, abdominoplasty, arm and thigh lifts. We are seeing more men and women who have lost massive amounts of weight and are left with loose skin on the body and limbs. Removing it through surgery can have an enormously positive impact on life quality and appearance.
Let us know how we can help you look and feel your best. It’s all part of our mission to improve your wellness!